The project comprises four areas:
1.1. Assessment of green economy progress by business
1.2. Support for the cooperation of business, local authorities and public in the field of green economy at the regional level
1.3. Preparation of recommendations for the improvement of public policy related to green economy
1.4. Promotion of green economy activities
Goal of the project:
1) Have business owners and top managers evaluate the current status and prospects of green economy in Ukraine;
2) Support cooperation between business, local authorities and public to support green economy at the regional level;
3) Prepare recommendations to streamline public policy in regard to the green modernisation of economy;
4) Distribute information on green economy.
Tasks of the project:
• Have business owners and top managers evaluate the current status and prospects of green economy in Ukraine;
• Identify main hurdles and drivers for the green modernisation of economy in Ukraine.
• Support the activities of the working group and partners’ discussions on green economy at the regional level;
• Support trainings on green economy for local self-government bodies;
• Support the elaboration of the drafts of official and strategic documents on green economy at the local self-government level.
• Prepare recommendations on the optimisation of public policy on green economy based on the summary of the work results of the platform participants, working groups in the regions, business assessment results and analytical materials.
• Distribute information on the advantages and prospects of green economy in the expert community and in the media.